We at The Plavate are proud to share the handicrafts of our country as represented through our designs. We take great care to design and weave our own fabric to have the strictest control over the quality. Once the fabric is made, great care is taken in hand-crafting each garment so that each buyer gets a unique piece of design.
TERMS OF DOING WHOLESALE BUSINESS
We would request our buyers to go through our terms of doing business as written under before placing an order. Our assumption will be that these conditions are acceptable to you if you decide to place bulk orders with us.
Please write to us at email@example.com or call/whatsapp us on +91 7738091541 if you wish to get in touch with us to discuss the order and its details at length.
Below is the information we would require to process your order:
- Names of designs you are interested in or URL from the website / instagram
- Colour-ways, fabric type, the quantity per design you would like to order.
- Shipping address for the delivery.
- Expected date when you would like the delivery to be.
- Your store/website address.
Once you have confirmed your wholesale order, we will send you a proforma invoice for the advance payment. Once we have received an advance payment, we will start working on your order. Once the order is ready to be shipped, we will ask for the pending payment and ship your order. Depending on the quantity, it generally takes one to two months.
If you wish to receive samples of the garments or fabric, we will be happy to share them with you at a special price. Shipping charges for the same need to be borne by the buyer.
Our preferred mode of payment is Bank Transfer for international wholesale orders.
Stripe/Razorpay: For Indian buyers wanting to make payments for their wholesale orders, Stripe or Razorpay and Bank transfers are our preferred payment method.
Paypal: We can also accept International payments via Paypal. This involves an additional 10% surcharge since we need to make that extra payment to Paypal.
We ship through registered courier companies for orders within India and through DHL Express/FedEx/Aramex for international orders.
International orders are usually delivered within 10-12 business days* and domestic orders within 7* business days of completion of production. For dates regarding completion of production please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you need the order urgently, we can send it by priority shipment for an additional cost.
PLEASE NOTE: Sundays and Public Holidays are not set as working days for deliveries. Also, these days are merely indicative and your order could be shipped prior to or later than the mentioned date.
Shipping charges for Wholesale are to be paid in actuals by the buyer. We shall share the total charges only after consulting our shipping agent in Mumbai. Request all buyers to give us 24 hours on a working day to get back.
Once the order has been handed to the courier agency, we will email you the tracking code, along with the website link on which you can monitor and check the status of your order. Please note that the tracking code may take up to 24 business hours to be activated on the tracking website.
Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package three times before they return it to us. Please provide the complete & accurate shipping address including zip code/pin code and an active mobile number. This will help us in delivering your order faster. The Plavate will not be liable for delays resulting from incomplete/wrong address listings. In such cases the buyer will have to bear the reshipping charges.
TAXES AND DUTIES
The VAT / Custom Duty / Local Taxes / Import Duties are borne directly by the customer/buyer, to be paid at the time of delivery to our courier partner or as advised by our courier partner.
The Plavate does not include these charges on our wholesale price as shared with the buyer.
PLEASE NOTE: These charges are ungovernable and they differ from country to country according to the local rules & regulations.
DELAYS DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
While it is always our attempt to deliver before the date promised there are multitude of reasons beyond our control that can cause unforeseen delays. A lot of them have come to light during the last 2 years of the Global pandemic. Delays can be cause due to shutting off of supply chains between our weavers and us. Or due to some form of natural disaster, war, calamity or epidemic. We have also faced delays due to rising commodity prices which have caused major supply shock to our partners.
In such circumstances, your order will be processed and dispatched after our production and supply chains resume smoothly
CANCELLATION, REFUND AND EXCHANGE
We do not accept cancellation of orders 15 days post order / once payment of advance has been made by the buyer. Exchange is subject to manufacturing defects and/or wrong piece sent by The Plavate.
Wrong choice of colour/garment/design/size by the buyer will not be eligible for exchange.
We make our clothes in small batches. Hence we are not in a position to Refund payments made to us against an order.
EXCHANGE ON WHOLESALE (if applicable)
We request you to please go through the points below in detail.
- We urge you to refer to the garment measurements before placing the order. We shall not be liable to accept exchange requests based on sizing.
- We advise the buyer to check the quality/quantity of the product against the invoice, before accepting the package from the courier agency.
- In case of any discrepancy, please leave a suitable remark at the time of receipt.
- In case the product has a manufacturing defect or a wrong product has been sent, kindly contact us at email@example.com with 24 hours of receiving the package.
- Products damaged during shipping will not be the responsibility of The Plavate. In case the customer wishes to insure their delivery to safeguard themselves, we would request you to let us know in advance on firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall get in touch with our shipping agent for the same. Charges for insurance shall be borne by the buyer.
- Kindly retain all packaging materials and product/s until a set of instructions from The Plavate regarding the same is received.
- In case of any other complaints regarding the delivered package, email email@example.com withing 24 hours of receipt of package
- Do not return any product/s before receiving a confirmation email from us.
- In case you email us with regards to returning a product, your email should contain comprehensive details of the defects/complaints of the order/package delivered to you. Please note that we shall examine the returned products for all such defects/variations, on the basis of the customers' emails. If there are manufacturing defects reported by the customer, we would request for a photograph of the same.
- In case there are charges, all shipping costs of returning the defective products to The Plavate, over and above such amount paid by customer towards shipping charges while receiving the same from The Plavate are to be borne by the buyer entirely.
- All defective products are to be returned to The Plavate in its original condition, original packaging, with the invoice and sealed carefully.
- Safe receipt of defective product by The Plavate is sole responsibility of the buyer.
- We shall examine the products returned by the buyer for such defects/variations as complained by the customer, and ensure remedial steps are taken immediately.
- In case it is found on examination of product/invoice/order receipt that the error has occurred due to customer, then The Plavate shall make the necessary modifications/alternations at the cost of the customer.
- All paperwork and the outside of the return box must be clearly marked as “returned goods- no commercial value” to ensure the order is returned to us swiftly with no extra charges. We are not responsible for custom delays, taxes and duties.
- All items will require a signature upon delivery.
- Re-shipping charges ( if any) for wrong/damaged products sent by The Plavate will be borne by us. Products damaged in transit are not covered under this statement.
Please keep in mind the following when you place your order:
MADE TO ORDER
Products available on our website www.theplavate.in and our Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/theplavate are designer made and hand crafted using age old weaving and dyeing techniques from all over India. Due to the unique nature of the products available on our website, we only create for MADE TO ORDER deliveries.
What this means is that we do not start production of our garments unless the order and payment is confirmed online. As a brand that believes in sustainability, this helps us reduce wastage created through over-production.
MADE BY GIFTED HANDS
Products available on our website www.theplavate.in and our Instagram page
https://www.instagram.com/theplavate are hand woven, hand dyed, hand printed and hand embroidered using age old techniques. The uniqueness of these garments are their individuality. Variations in colour, texture, embroidery and print are a feature not a bug. We request you to the respect the craft that these individuals from across India bring to the table through our designs and not ask for an exchange or refund based on the above.
Products on our website www.theplavate.in and our Instagram page
https://www.instagram.com/theplavate are usually seen by you through a backlit screen on your mobile device or computer. While we try our level best to reproduce the images put up on our website to truly represent the final product, we cannot be held responsible on how they show up on your screen.
RIGHT TO CHANGE
The Plavate reserves the sole right to revise or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions every time you purchase products from us or use our Web Site.